PowerDB provides a powerful editor to create or customize test forms.
- Drag-and-drop controls such as tables, text boxes, images, charts, and more into a form.
- No database knowledge is required.
- VBScript® can be used to define calculations, use lookup tables, and even interface with other applications.
- Tab order for a form can easily be defined or modified.
- Sections common to multiple forms, such as logos, headers and footers, can be defined once and included in many forms. One change updates all forms where it is used.
- Procedural and context-sensitive help screens can be defined to assist testers.
If you need assistance in learning the basics of form design, contact PowerDB Support for answers to your questions or to hear about our training options.